CARES Systems Bring HIV/AIDS Monitoring to a Higher Level of Automation
|By focusing on innovative, yet affordable solutions for HIV monitoring, Beckman Coulter supports the UNAIDS 90-90-90 target to ensure that by the year 2020, 90% of people living with HIV will know their HIV status, 90% of people with diagnosed HIV infection will receive sustained antiretroviral therapy, and 90% of all people receiving antiretroviral therapy will have viral suppression.|
Putting The Power of Science Where It’s needed Most
Drawing from our history as leading biomedical life science companies, we’ve collaborated with healthcare leaders to develop breakthrough HIV monitoring solutions that contribute directly to the treatment process.
Your mission for timely HIV monitoring impacting treatment decisions in regions hardest hit by the disease, is what drives Beckman Coulter. At Beckman Coulter, we’re bringing a world of CARES to a world in need.
HIV Patient Management Solutions
By providing innovative solutions, Beckman Coulter’s CARES Systems brings monitoring of CD4+ lymphocytes and viral load levels to a higher level of automation.
To successfully optimize your laboratory, nothing is more important than choosing the right partner. When you select Beckman Coulter, you get a proactive collaborator to create innovative solutions for your everyday challenges. It‘s a partnership that will provide the tools to improve the quality, workflow and operational efficiency of your laboratory, every step of the way.
The AQUIOS CL Load & Go flow cytometer is an all-in-one solution that incorporates automated loading, sample preparation, reagent management, barcode scanning, data analysis, and full LIS connectivity.
- Reducing potential user error by eliminating numerous manual steps to set up and run.
- Enhanced productivity with high-throughput performance by eliminating the least efficient features of existing systems.
- Learn in as little as one day for skilled flow cytometrists with computer based training videos.
The AQUIOS CL Flow cytometer and associated reagents are CE marked. AQUIOS CL with Tetra-1 has been accepted for the WHO list of prequalified in vitro diagnostic products.
This comprehensive suite of innovative products provides highly effective monitoring tools that can be taken closer to patients to accelerate time to treatment.
- Integrated fully automated sample preparation system - no sample preparation necessary, reducing operator exposure to biohazards.
- 72 h post draw testing window - percent & absolute CD4 values on aged patient specimens to support even your remote blood draw needs.
- Simple, affordable testing - takes CD4 monitoring to new places.
- Less than 35 minutes to %CD4 and absolute CD counts3 - gives healthcare workers critical information while the patient is still on site.
- From 20 to 150 tests per day – a flexible instrument that meets your workflow requirements in centralized and more remote healthcare facilities.
In addition to basic CD4 testing, and following exactly the same Load & Go principle, AQUIOS CL offers additional options for advanced immunophenotyping:
- T cells (CD45/CD4/CD8/CD3)
- B- and NK cells (CD45/CD56+CD16/CD19/CD3)