Vi-CELL BLU Cell Viability Analyzer Software
User-friendly data integrity
The Vi-CELL BLU includes a new software system that makes it simple to enable compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements and maintain data integrity. Establish an audit trail, obtain electronic signatures and set user roles and profiles, all within an on-instrument touchscreen interface that saves you precious bench space.
Since the Vi-CELL BLU maintains the workflow of the Vi-CELL XR, this software upgrade doesn’t come with a learning curve. Enjoy a more user-friendly experience and fulfill your compliance requirements.
Vi-CELL BLU software features:
- Enables compliance with with 21 CFR Part 11 requirements: Maintain data integrity and security. Data is saved in an encrypted .smp file format.
- Creates an audit trail: Each result file is date- and time-stamped and the system produces activity and error logs.
- Supports e-signatures: Electronically review and approve reports.
- Allows for multiple user profiles: Specify access to menus and operations by user and create user-specific shortcuts. Assign each user a unique ID and password.
- Makes it easy to save and access data: Instrument data can be:
-Stored on a local drive
-Exported and backed-up
-Automatically saved to another directory using the Mirror Directory feature
-Retrieved and displayed on-screen from archive
-Printed on-demand from archive