The TQ-Prep Workstation and IMMUNOPREP Reagent System together provide rapid, no-wash whole-blood sample preparation. Automation provides inter-sample and inter-laboratory consistency and reproducibility. A standard 32-tube carousel allows walk-away processing and perfectly complements Beckman Coulter flow cytometers with automatic sample loaders.
Intended primarily for laboratories with a high test volume (at least 300 tests per month), the TQ-Prep uses the revolutionary patented lyse and fix technology introduced more than a decade ago with the Q-PREP Workstation and IMMUNOPREP Reagent System.
The TQ-Prep Workstation and IMMUNOPREP Reagent System together provide rapid, no-wash whole-blood sample preparation. Automation provides inter-sample and inter-laboratory consistency and reproducibility.
- Reduced number of repeat samples for cost & labor efficiencies
- Sample throughput of up to 32 samples in 24 minutes
- Maximum reliability with minimal maintenance
- Continuous real-time feedback allowing operators to follow incubation & lysing processes
- Onboard incubation and lysis cycle processing for walkaway operation
- Advanced syringe pump system for precise & accurate reagent dispensing
- Updated covers for front panel and reagent cover with improved fit
- Data privacy and security enhancements
- Updated safety certificates
- The touch screen interface has been replaced with a capacitive touch display interface
- Display icons have been resized for larger display