LS 13 320 Particle Size Analyzer
The LS 13 320 Series is the most versatile and sophisticated laser diffraction particle sizing analyzer available today.
- The LS 13 320 offers the highest resolution, reproducibility and unsurpassed accuracy.
- Able to measure unknown sample distributions without having the analyst guess the type of distribution mode to preprogram the instrument.
- Its state-of-the-art, laser-based technology permits analysis of particles without the risk of missing either the largest or the smallest particles in a sample.
LS 13 320 Particle Size Analyzer Features
- LS 13 320 has 4 plug-and-play modules that can run dry powder (Tornado), organic solvents (Universal Liquid Module), small volumes (Micro Liquid Module) or multiple aqueous samples (Aqueous Liquid Module with Auto-Sampler)
- Particle size measurement ranges from 0.017 µm to 2000 µm
- One of the highest submicron resolutions, using the Polarization Intensity Differential Scattering (PIDS) technology
Delivering Excellent Data Reproducibility
- Reproducibility is one of the most important factors in laser diffraction particle size analysis.
- Tighter product specs allow manufacturers of bulk and particulate materials to have a higher quality product.
Standard Operating Procedures and Methods
- The easy creation of SOP's allows the standardization of analysis methods and the reporting of results.
- The use of SOP's guarantee consistency and uniformity regardless of the number of applications, operators, instrument and locations involved and ensure your analyses are the same run after run by using the advanced SOP routine.
- Every element of the analysis from method set-up to the final print out can be locked into a user definable SOP.
Software Security and 21 CFR Part 11 Enabled Regulatory Compliance
- The LS 13 320 MW comes with a configurable security system.
- The user can choose between 4 levels of security.
- From No Security to High Security, the choice is yours.
- Choosing High Security configures the software to be compliant to 21 CFR Part 11, the FDA regulation covering electronic signatures and records.
LS 13 320 Particle Size Analyzer Specifications
|Industry Standards||21 CFR Part 11|
|Particle Size Analysis Range||0 - 2000 μm|
|Item Specifications Referenced||6605637|