julho 10 - 15, 2022
Share this event
The 25th International Analytical Ultracentrifugation Workshop and Symposiumhere for pricing details.
WORKSHOPS (July 11-12, 2022)
- Workshop topics:
- GMP and data acquisition
- LNP analysis
- Small angle scattering
- Getting the most out of AUC, and more...
- Excursion to Waterton Park
- Keynote Lecture – Dr. Walter Stafford, Biomedical Research Institute
SYMPOSIUM (July 13-15, 2022)
- Symposium Topics:
- Hardware & software development for AUC
- Complementary methods to AUC
- Macromolecular interactions
- Membrane proteins
- Expert panel
- Poster sessions, and more...
More than 25 speakers, including the following:
|Borries Demeler||Research Chair, Biophysics||University of Lethbridge, Canada|
|Tom Laue||Emeritus Professor||University of New Hampshire|
|Karen Fleming||Professor of Biophysics||Johns Hopkins University|
|Walter Stafford||Director AUC Research Lab||Boston Biomedical Research Institute|
|Alexander Bepperling||Lab Head, Biophysical Characterization||Novartis|
|Susumu Uchiyama||Professor, Department of Biotechnology||Osaka University, Japan|
See full speaker list here.
Accommodations can be found at Sandman Signature Lethridge lodge.